Global Equity Portfolio
The Global Equity Portfolio maintains a target asset allocation of 100% equity. This target asset allocation is comprised of the following sub-asset classes and Funds:
- 50% Large–Cap Domestic Equity, managed by The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- 20% International Equity, managed by Capital Research and Management Co.
- 20% International Equity managed by Wellington Management Company
- 10% Small-Cap Global Equity, managed by Capital Research and Management Co.
A full description of each underlying Fund’s investment strategy can be found in the Actively Managed Static Portfolios section of the Invest529 Program Description.
|Market values as of 3/23/2023||Total Returns as of 02/28/2023|
|Investment Portfolio||Unit Value||Daily Change||YTD Return as of 3/23/2023||1 Month||3 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio|
|Market values as of 3/23/2023||$14.34||0.45%||3.74%||Total Returns as of 02/28/2023||-2.41%||1.47%||-6.50%||10.11%||N/A||N/A||8.64%||General Information||Feb 2019||0.360%|
|Global Equity Portfolio Benchmark||-2.50%||1.34%||-6.66%||9.07%||N/A||N/A||7.82%|
Ready to Open a Global Equity Portfolio?
Learn what information to gather to open your account
Average Annual Returns
Updated Monthly as of 02/28/2023
|1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||Since Inception Feb 2019|
|Global Equity Portfolio||-6.50%||10.11%||N/A||8.64%|
|Global Equity Portfolio Benchmark||-6.66%||9.07%||N/A||7.82%|
Returns are net of fees.
The Global Equity Portfolio’s Benchmark is a custom benchmark reflecting the asset strategic benchmark index component for the underlying investment, and an adjustment reflecting the administrative fee for the Portfolio:
- 50.00% CRSP US Total Market
- 20.00% MSCI ACWI ex US
- 20.00% MSCI EAFE
- 10.00% MSCI All Country World Small Cap Index
Portfolio Fees as of 2/28/2023
|Asset Management Fees||0.309%|
|Expense Ratio (Asset Management + Administrative Fee)||0.360%|
The Global Equity Portfolio seeks maintain a fixed asset allocation of 100% equity, which will include U.S. and Non U.S. equity.
A complete description of the risks associated with the underlying Funds of Global Equity Portfolio can be found in the Actively Managed Static Portfolios section of the Invest529 Program Description
Current Target Asset Allocation
|%||Sub-asset Class||Investment Manager|
|50.00||Domestic Equity||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
|20.00||International Equity||Capital Research and Management Co.|
|20.00||International Equity||Wellington Management Company|
|10.00||Small-Cap Global Equity||Capital Research and Management Co.|
Explore Your Savings Options
Use these tools to determine future higher education costs and plan your saving strategy.
Portfolio Selection Assistant
Use this handy tool to help narrow down your options.
Ready to Open an Account?
Learn what information you need to gather to open your account.
Explore Specialty Portfolios
Explore Portfolios by Category
- All investment return information is calculated by BNY Mellon Asset Servicing. Returns are presented net of management fees and Invest529 administrative fees. Returns for periods greater than one year are annualized.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please refer to the Invest529 Program Description before making any investment decision.