The Total International Stock Index Portfolio invests entirely in the Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund (the "Total International Stock Index Fund"), which employs an indexing investment approach designed to track the performance of the FTSE Global All Cap ex US Index, a free-float-adjusted market-capitalization-weighted index designed to measure equity market performance of companies located in developed and emerging markets, excluding the United States. The Index includes more than 5,550 stocks of companies located in 46 countries. The Total International Stock Index Fund invests all, or substantially all, of its assets in the common stocks included in its target index.
|Market values as of 4/16/2021||Total Returns as of 03/31/2021|
|Investment Portfolio||Unit Value||Daily Change||YTD Return as of 4/16/2021||1 Month||3 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio|
|International Index||Market values as of 4/16/2021||$23.79||0.59%||7.89%||Total Returns as of 03/31/2021||1.71%||3.93%||52.68%||6.44%||9.89%||5.10%||5.40%||General Information||Sep 2005||0.16%|
|Total International Stock Index Portfolio Benchmark||1.50%||3.86%||52.27%||6.93%||10.17%||5.91%||5.26%|
Average Annual Returns
Updated Monthly as of 03/31/2021
|1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||Since Inception Sep 2005|
|Total International Stock Index Portfolio||52.68%||6.44%||9.89%||5.40%|
|Total International Stock Index Portfolio Benchmark||52.27%||6.93%||10.17%||5.26%|
Returns are net of fees.
The Total International Stock Index Portfolio’s Benchmark is a blended composite benchmark reflecting the asset strategic benchmark index components for each underlying investment manager, and an adjustment reflecting the administrative fee for the Portfolio:
- FTSE Global All Cap ex US Index
Portfolio Fees as of 03/31/2021
|Asset Management Fees||0.07%|
|Expense Ratio (Asset Management + Administrative Fee)||0.16%|
The Total International Stock Index Portfolio seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of stocks issued by companies located in developed and emerging markets, excluding the United States.
Because the Total International Stock Index Portfolio invests entirely in the Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund, the Portfolio is primarily subject to stock market risk, country/regional risk, currency risk, investment style risk, and emerging markets risk.
Explore Index Portfolios
Explore Portfolios by Category
- All investment return information is calculated by BNY Mellon Asset Servicing. Returns are presented net of management fees andInvest529 administrative fees. Returns for periods greater than one year are annualized.
- The Invest529 Total International Stock Index Portfolio uses the Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund (Institutional Shares) as the underlying investment vehicle. This means that the Invest529 Portfolio invests in and owns shares of the underlying Vanguard Fund. Invest529 Program investors own shares of the Invest529 Portfolio; they do not directly own shares of the underlying Vanguard Fund
- The Fund Benchmark is a custom benchmark that provides for the comparison of Fund performance results to an appropriate strategic benchmark index, in this case the FTSE Global All Cap ex US Index, with an adjustment reflecting the Invest529 administrative fee for the Fund.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please refer to the Invest529 Program Description and the underlying Vanguard Fund prospectus before making any investment decision.