Moderate Growth Portfolio
The Moderate Growth Portfolio maintains a target asset allocation of 60% equity, 40% fixed income. This target asset allocation is comprised of the following sub-asset classes and Funds:
- 36% Domestic Equity, managed by The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- 24% International Equity, managed by The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- 28% Market Fixed Income, managed by The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- 12% International Fixed Income, managed by The Vanguard Group, Inc.
A full description of each underlying Fund’s investment strategy can be found in the Invest529 Program Description.
|Market values as of 7/1/2022||Total Returns as of 05/31/2022|
|Investment Portfolio||Unit Value||Daily Change||YTD Return as of 7/1/2022||1 Month||3 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio|
|Moderate Growth||Market values as of 7/1/2022||$30.10||0.62%||-15.64%||Total Returns as of 05/31/2022||0.31%||-5.82%||-7.50%||7.30%||6.33%||7.48%||5.82%||General Information||Jan 2002||0.091%|
|Moderate Growth Portfolio Benchmark||0.08%||-5.80%||-7.46%||7.37%||6.41%||7.49%||6.02%|
Average Annual Returns
Updated Monthly as of 05/31/2022
|1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||Since Inception Jan 2002|
|Moderate Growth Portfolio||-7.50%||7.30%||6.33%||5.82%|
|Moderate Growth Portfolio Benchmark||-7.46%||7.37%||6.41%||6.02%|
Returns are net of fees.
The Moderate Growth Portfolio’s Benchmark is a blended composite benchmark reflecting the asset strategic benchmark index components for each underlying investment manager, and an adjustment reflecting the administrative fee for the Portfolio:
- 36% CRSP US Total Market
- 28% Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Float Adjusted
- 12% Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate ex-USD (USD Hedged)
- 24% FTSE Global All Cap ex US
Portfolio Fees as of 5/31/2022
|Asset Management Fees||0.041%|
|Expense Ratio (Asset Management + Administrative Fee)||0.091%|
The Moderate Growth Portfolio seeks to provide capital appreciation and a low to moderate level of current income.
Investment RisksA complete description of each of the risks associated with the underlying Funds of the Moderate Growth Portfolio can be found in the Invest529 Program Description. Information on obtaining prospectuses for the respective Funds is also contained in the Invest529 Program Description.
Current Target Asset Allocation
|%||Sub-asset Class||Investment Manager|
|36.00||Domestic Equity||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
|24.00||International Equity||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
|28.00||Market Fixed Income||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
|12.00||International Fixed Income||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
Explore Target Risk Portfolios
Explore Portfolios by Category
- All investment return information is calculated by BNY Mellon Asset Servicing. Returns are presented net of management fees and Invest529 administrative fees. Returns for periods greater than one year are annualized.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please refer to the Invest529 Program Description and the underlying Vanguard Fund prospectus before making any investment decision.