The 2039 Portfolio’s current target asset allocation as of 1/1/2020 is 80% equities and 20% fixed income. This mix will increasingly shift towards fixed income investments as beneficiaries of the Portfolio age. Asset allocation shifts occur progressively resulting in a 100% fixed income allocation after the evolution corresponding to suggested beneficiary ages of eighteen and above. The 100% fixed income allocation will be maintained for the following two years during which the Portfolio will be closed to new investors. After this two year period, the Portfolio will shift to a 100% stable value asset allocation and remain in existence for three years, after which it will permanently close with remaining assets transferred to the Stable Value Portfolio (100% Stable Value).
|Market values as of 2/18/2020||Total Returns as of 01/31/2020|
|Investment Portfolio||Unit Value||Daily Change||YTD Return as of 2/18/2020||1 Month||3 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio|
|2039 Portfolio||Market values as of 2/18/2020||$10.45||-0.31%||0.18%||Total Returns as of 01/31/2020||-2.43%||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||-1.01%||General Information||Jan 2020||0.54%|
|2039 Portfolio Benchmark||-1.16%||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||-1.16%|
Average Annual Returns
Updated Monthly as of 01/31/2020
|1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||Since Inception Jan 2020|
|2039 Portfolio Benchmark||N/A||N/A||N/A||-1.16%|
Returns are net of fees.
The 2039 Portfolio’s Benchmark is a blended composite benchmark reflecting the asset strategic benchmark index components for each underlying investment manager, and an adjustment reflecting the administrative fee for the Portfolio:
- 17.50% S&P 500
- 11.25% Russell 2500 Index
- 3.75% CRSP US Small Cap Index
- 8.75% MSCI ACWI ex US
- 8.75% MSCI EAFE
- 15.00% MSCI Emerging Markets Index
- 15.00% NCREIF NFI ODCE & MSCI US Investable Market Real Estate 25/50 Index (blend)
- 5.00% Bloomberg Barclays U.S. High Yield Ba/B 1% Issuer Cap
- 5.00% JP Morgan Emerging Bond Market Index Global Diversified
- 7.50% Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Float Adjusted
- 2.50% CG 3-Month US T-Bill plus 100 basis points annualized
Portfolio Fees as of 01/31/2020
|Asset Management Fees||0.45%|
|Expense Ratio (Asset Management + Administrative Fee)||0.54%|
Although the asset allocation of each Target Enrollment Portfolio is designed to correspond with the Beneficiary’s current age, Account Owners may choose to invest in a Portfolio other than the one that corresponds to the Beneficiary’s current age. No Invest529 Portfolios, however, are protected from market volatility and there is no guarantee that Invest529 Portfolios will not lose value, including principal.
The 2039 Portfolio is predominantly subject to risks associated with equity investments, and to a lesser degree subject to risks associated with fixed income investments. For a complete description of the investment risks associated with this portfolio, and a complete list of information on investment options, managers, and asset classes associated with the underlying investments of the 2039 Portfolio, please see the Invest529 Program Description.
Current Target Asset Allocation
|%||Sub-asset Class||Investment Manager|
|17.50||Large Cap Domestic Equity||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
|3.75||Small-Cap Domestic Equity||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
|11.25||Small-/Mid-Cap Domestic Equity||Rothschild Asset Management Inc.|
|8.75||International Equity||Capital Research and Management Co.|
|8.75||International Equity||Wellington Management Company|
|7.50||Emerging Markets Equity||Sands Capital Management|
|7.50||Emerging Markets Equity||DFA Investment Dimensions Group Inc.|
|15.00||U.S. Real Estate
Private Real Estate
|The Vanguard Group, Inc.
Blackstone Property Advisors L.P.
UBS Realty Investors LLC
|5.00||High Yield Bonds||PGIM Fixed Income|
|5.00||Emerging Markets Debt||Stone Harbor Investment Partners|
|7.50||Market Fixed Income||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
|2.50||Stable Value||Invesco Advisers, Inc.|
- All investment return information is calculated by BNY Mellon Asset Servicing. Returns are presented net of management fees and Invest529 administrative fees. Returns for periods greater than one year are annualized.
- The 2039 Portfolio is a Target Enrollment Portfolio. Every year the Portfolio asset allocations (and corresponding comparative benchmarks) will change per the schedule and methodology outlined in the Invest529 Program Description and informational materials.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please refer to the Invest529 Program Description before making any investment decision.