There’s a new college planning tool available exclusively to Virginia529 customers: the College Planning Center.
This free tool gives you a simple and complete way to manage the college planning process from pre-K through high school graduation. Use this robust tool to:
- Personalize and plot education plans for each child – and track your progress as your savings grow over time.
- Get a complete financial picture of your child’s academic future, with cost, savings, financial aid, and possible scholarships considered.
- Compare your child’s shortlist schools in areas like admission requirements, cost to attend, size, and many other criteria.
- Discover and apply for scholarships available to your child.
- Keep track of important test dates and admission deadlines through text and email alerts.
In tandem with a Virginia529 account, the College Planning Center can help you overcome shortfalls and plan ahead to hit your savings goals!
Access this free tool by logging into your account and clicking on the “New: Free College Planning Tool” link.