The Global Equity Portfolio maintains a target asset allocation of 100% equity. This target asset allocation is comprised of the following sub-asset classes and Funds:
- 40% Large–Cap Domestic Equity, managed by The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- 7% Small–/Mid–Cap Domestic Equity, managed by Rothschild Asset Management Inc.
- 19.5% International Equity, managed by Capital Research and Management Co.
- 19.5% International Equity managed by Wellington Management Company
- 14% Small-Cap Global Equity, managed by Capital Research and Management Co.
A full description of each underlying Fund’s investment strategy can be found in the Actively Managed Static Portfolios section of the Invest529 Program Description.
|Market values as of 2/18/2020||Total Returns as of 01/31/2020|
|Investment Portfolio||Unit Value||Daily Change||YTD Return as of 2/18/2020||1 Month||3 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio|
|Global Equity||Market values as of 2/18/2020||$12.25||-0.45%||1.70%||Total Returns as of 01/31/2020||-1.62%||4.62%||14.13%||N/A||N/A||N/A||16.83%||General Information||Feb 2019||0.49%|
|Global Equity Portfolio Benchmark||-1.63%||4.41%||14.16%||N/A||N/A||N/A||14.16%|
Average Annual Returns
Updated Monthly as of 01/31/2020
|1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||Since Inception Feb 2019|
|Global Equity Portfolio||14.13%||N/A||N/A||16.83%|
|Global Equity Portfolio Benchmark||14.16%||N/A||N/A||14.16%|
Returns are net of fees.
The Global Equity Portfolio’s Benchmark is a custom benchmark reflecting the asset strategic benchmark index component for the underlying investment, and an adjustment reflecting the administrative fee for the Portfolio:
- 40% CRSP US Total Market
- 7% Russell 2500
- 19.5% MSCI ACWI ex US
- 19.5% MSCI EAFE
- 14% MSCI All Country World Small Cap Index
Portfolio Fees as of 01/31/2020
|Asset Management Fees||0.40%|
|Expense Ratio (Asset Management + Administrative Fee)||0.49%|
The Global Equity Portfolio seeks maintain a fixed asset allocation of 100% equity, which will include U.S. and Non U.S. equity.
A complete description of the risks associated with the underlying Funds of Global Equity Portfolio can be found in the Actively Managed Static Portfolios section of the Invest529 Program Description
Current Target Asset Allocation
|%||Sub-asset Class||Investment Manager|
|40.00||Large-Cap Domestic Equity||The Vanguard Group, Inc.|
|7.00||Small-/Mid-Cap Domestic Equity||Rothschild Asset Management Inc.|
|19.50||International Equity||Capital Research and Management Co.|
|19.50||International Equity||Wellington Management Company|
|14.00||Small-Cap Global Equity||Capital Research and Management Co.|
- All investment return information is calculated by BNY Mellon Asset Servicing. Returns are presented net of management fees and Invest529 administrative fees. Returns for periods greater than one year are annualized.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please refer to the Invest529 Program Description before making any investment decision.